Oh, how behind I have been in so many things. I have a computer now and I'm able to get pictures on the blog! I'll put up a few pictures from the last few months. Jacob got to go on Trek in September. I don't have any pictures from that, but I think he has a few of his own hard copy ones. Here he is ready to go to the church to leave.
Sadly, I don't know what happened to any other pictures I may have had from Halloween, but here is Kevin all dressed up for our church party.
Here are the boys Christmas morning with their stockings.
After Christmas, we went to St. George for a few days to visit Jim's sister, Lori & family since Jim's dad was going to be there to visit. We also got a surprise and were able to meet up with my brother Jerry & family for lunch at a great park up on the bluff. They happened to be there for a little vacation. We hiked a little and took some photos with the cousins. Up on top of a red hill... and jump!
What a great view!
We also came back later with Jim's family for a few more photos.
Happy New Year everyone!
1 comment:
love the pics!! Looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment