Monday, September 08, 2014

The last 7 months

I've been absent for a while. It's been a rough year, and the year is not over yet... and even when it's over, it won't stop being rough.  I won't say anything more about it, but will post a few happy pictures to document the last 8 months as best I can.
In February, Kevin earned his bear in Cub Scouts and soon after was the Pinewood Derby.






He also had a Mario game cake for his 10th birthday.
 
Jim & I had birthdays in May. I don't have a picture of Jim with his Rolo cookies, but here I am on my birthday. 
 
   Also in May was Brian's band concert. His teacher gave him an awesome opportunity to learn to play her Baritone Saxophone for that concert. It was so big! He was so excited and he did a wonderful job. I thoroughly enjoyed hearing him play it.
 
 Brian turned 13 at the beginning of June. I know I made him some dessert but for some reason, I don't have a picture of him with it.
 At the end of June, we got to go to California to meet up with Jim's family. We camped and visited the beach a few times.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 July 1st, we jumped off of the cliff we have been standing on and Jim moved in to his own office suite. Yikes!
It is a nice 2 room suite. One treatment room & the front entrance. It's in a nice area and we like it a lot. 
 
 We also had some friends visit for 2 days at the end of July. When our kids were little, we used to get together often to visit & play. We hadn't seen them in about 7 years and we had such a nice visit.
 We haven't taken professional pictures in a while so I snapped pictures of the boys a few weeks ago.
 
 Jim & I celebrated our 18th Anniversary in August. We went to dinner & took a short walk afterward. It was very relaxing.
 
 
  Finally, the Phoenix Temple will be fully completed very soon. We have gone & taken pictures during the last 6 years while it has been under construction and we are excited for the Public Open House in October. We went there this evening to take our final construction pictures.
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Jenn said...

What a gorgeous temple! Sounds like you've had a lot going on!