I didn't take a whole lot of pictures this summer. I was kind of in survival mode I think. I got called to be the Relief Society President at the beginning of May and I have been really busy with that, work, the boys and their scouts and Jim juggling two jobs. I'll just put a few pictures on that sum up the last month. At the beginning of July, our ward had a 4th of July breakfast. After we ate, the children had a cute bike parade. Kevin decorated his bike and had a ball riding it around the parking lot.
He also got a ride on a very awesome bike!
We have two little female mice now. The boys just love these cute little girls. The one on the top that is all white is named Amanda and the one she's cuddling up to with the dark nose is named Ginger. They have gotten to know us well now and don't mind us holding them now and then.
This was the funnest part of July. We went to St. George for a quick trip for a niece's wedding. After the luncheon, the cousins were playing tag and Kevin's face decided to meet the wood corner. The wood won. He had a nice gash and we had to get it closed up. He got 2 stitches and it has healed nicely over the last month. I made this nice collage for him to see how nicely it healed up.
The first day of school was Thursday, August 8th. Here is Jacob before leaving for his first day of his Sophomore year.
Here are Brian & Kevin before leaving for their first day of 7th grade & 4th grade.
![]() | ||||||


No comments:
Post a Comment