Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The last month or so

I have not been on the computer much still. I know some of you have been wondering what's new. Here are a few things that have happened in the last month. For 2 1/2 weeks in June, the boys got to go have fun in Bakersfield with Grandma Miller and Aunt Priscilla, and then to Fresno. I stayed home still recuperating. I have a few pictures of some of their fun in Fresno. 
Nonni took a nice picture of them with their Nonno (aka- Jim's dad)

 They loved Nonno and Nonni's dog, Autry.
 I think she loved them too! 
They also got to meet their newest cousin, Sophie. I was so jealous.
 I think she loved them too!
They got to swim a lot in Uncle Ryan's pool. Spoiled boys!
 At the end of June, after being in the house alone for a few weeks, I was ready for company. One of my nieces got married in Mesa and we had so much fun with tons of family here! My dad and mom, all four of my sisters and two of my brothers were able to come.
 There was lots of cousin time for all of our kids. It was great!



  We got a sisters picture! I love being with my sisters.
 There was time for visiting and time for playing. What a weekend!



No comments: