Last week was the final Band Concert for Brian. I went just to listen to the three songs the 5th grade band was playing and had to head back home. They did great! They sound incredible since the entire band just started playing their instruments at the beginning of the school year. Yay Brian!
At the school, the art teacher chose students that had followed her instructions to display their art in the hallways. All three boys had theirs displayed and my friend and neighbor went through the hallways to take pictures of the art for me since I'm not walking very far yet. Thanks so much Chris! The first three pictures are Jacobs art.
The next two are Kevins.
This last one is Brians.
The boys love legos. They have been busy building things and they were particularly proud of this one and asked to take a picture. I thought it was pretty neat looking myself!
One last thing. I had Jacob take a picture of my back in this pair of pajamas since it has stripes. Look! I can wear stripes without them going sideways! I'm so happy!
1 comment:
Look at this straight stripes! Awesome! Sounds like a fun and busy week!
Post a Comment