Sunday, January 03, 2010

December

December went by fast! We made some gingerbread cookies with our neighbors.
I was invited to sing with a small group of women for a Christmas program, so I jumped at the chance. We learned a new song that was just gorgeous and practiced a few times before the performance.
We celebrated Christmas a few days early this year. We were going to Bakersfield on the 24th. Christmas brought lots of excitement! Brian has been really wanting a series of books and he was so excited to open a box and see them inside.
Jacob and Kevin also got some books.
These skateboards have been in my closet for 6 months! Jim and I bought these while we were in China for a smoking price and we were so excited to give them to the boys.
Christmas morning was in Bakersfield at Grandma and Grandpa Miller's house.
Later the same day, we went to Grandma and Grandpa James' house. The kids got to decorate some sugar cookies.
Saturday, Jim's mom took us to a big store downtown that a friend of hers owns. In the upstairs, she put up quite the display of trees and nativities from around the world. It was awesome!
We also went to Fresno to visit Nonno and Nonni Degiuli. Jim and I got treated to dinner at a Japanese Kitchen. It was so delicious! We had a lot of fun eating with Nonni's kids too. .
Happy New Year everyone!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I saw those books at the store... Thought they were really cute.. (The Wimpy Kid books).... I miss you already.. Im so glad we at least got to have a little visit... Love YA

Chad and Emily said...

Looks like lots of fun for you and your family! Happy New Year!

Jenn said...

Wow, that looks like all sorts of fun! Those skateboards are pretty cool!