Monday was the first day of school. Kevin started Kindergarten, Brian started 3rd grade and Jacob started 6th grade. Can someone please tell me how this happened?

Here they are with our neighbors before the bell rang.

And Kevin was happy to play for the first time on the Kindergarten playground before school started. I'm a little weirded out by having them all three in school.

I've been working on canning with a few great friends over the summer. I really like to do it! I have some beans, chicken, jam and spaghetti sauce.

And look what Jacob found in the backyard a few days ago. Isn't it cute?
5 comments:
LOL! I don't think I really realized that your boys are almost *exactly* the same ages as my girls. Q is in kindy this year, A in 3rd grade, and E is in 5th, not 6th, but close!
Cute pics!
Finding all the lizards in the yard is something we'll miss about the desert!
AWESOME!! What are you going to do with yourself now? I had some time to myself last year, now this year I've gone and ruined it!! That's ok my time will come eventually.
Jenn, that is pretty funny... I never really paid attention to that detail either. Syndy, I have been looking for a part time job for a month or so now. No time for myself... We need to get Jim through school!
That's ok Merri, sometimes a part time job is time for yourself.
My roommate is teaching 3rd grade as an intern this year. I got to help her set up her classroom (for the second time--it flooded, so we had to redo everything).
And yes, that lizard is pretty cute!
-Mariah :)
Post a Comment