Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Three new things

1st new thing : Last Tuesday evening, we went out front to ride bikes. Now and then, I have been talking to Kevin a little bit about riding his bike without training wheels. So this night he says to me, "Mom, what day is it?" I replied, "It's Tuesday." Kevin then says, "Oh, it's Tuesday! Time for me to learn to ride my bike with no training wheels!" He just makes us laugh with some of the things he says. So the training wheels came off, I ran beside him a few times and he had it down! Of course, he does have a great teacher too.... :)
2nd new thing: Here is my first pumpkin bloom. Isn't it pretty? I know, I'm corny, but we're pretty excited to be growing our own pumpkins for Halloween.
3rd new thing: I started back to work on Tuesday! I know, another corny me thing, but here is my little cubicle. I am working for a CPA firm doing data entry. I picked up on the program really quick, now I just need to get the hang of the 10-key again and pick up the speed! That will come with time I suppose. I really like the people and the job!

4 comments:

Karlita said...

Im sooo happy for you... You got a good job.... I love you.. Thank you so much for everything!!!!

The Moore Family said...

Yeah for the bike and the pumpkins!!! My mom is so excited to have you! She told me they loved you and how could they not, congrats on the new position!!!!!

The Queen Bee said...

Congrats on your new JOB!! It's very liberating to have something of your own! Good luck.

Lisa said...

Your very own cubicle! I always wanted one...welcome aboard!