Here is what we've been up to..... a few windy days...the science fair with a participation award...bouncing heads around while laughing...a picnic at the park with fabulous friends...the Science Center downtown... (four moms and 24 children, are we nuts? They are all such great kids!) and watching the Air Force Thunderbirds flying overhead. What a great ending to a great week!
4 comments:
what a fun week you had! and yes, 4 moms with 24 kids, you guys are nuts ;) i wouldn't have been able to keep track!
Looks like you had a great time!
Wow!! It looks so warm!!! We spent ours with snow! I loved the laughing line! To fun!
Merrimom, it's nice to "cyber" meet you too! Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you, but moving things...
I'm not sure how you ended up at the one blog, but I think that Angie was meaning for you to go here, http://4pohlcats.blogspot.com/
Looks like you guys had a fun spring break!
Thanks,
Jen
Post a Comment