While I was at work last night, Jim carved a jack-o-lantern with the boys.
We went to our ward Halloween Party last Friday evening. We had a lot of fun!
And just for fun in the spirit of Halloween, a picture to gross you all out! Jim got some frog legs from an Oriental Market nearby and he fried them in some garlic and olive oil. No, they didn't really taste like chicken but they were pretty tasty!
I thought you might like to see the pumpkin that my roommates and I carved. It has a vine winding all the way around it, and I added a flower. We did it at an FHE activity, and our apartments' pumpkin won! I posted the pictures on my blog:
I started my blog because of Prop 8 in California, in protection of marriage, so I don't usually have things like this on it, but this time I did. Enjoy!
You are such a great sport. I think the frog legs would have done me in. Chris always says don't knock it until you try it so I guess I would have tried it but...I wouldn't have been happy.
3 comments:
Aunt Merri,
I thought you might like to see the pumpkin that my roommates and I carved. It has a vine winding all the way around it, and I added a flower. We did it at an FHE activity, and our apartments' pumpkin won! I posted the pictures on my blog:
http://ipwergispudding.blogspot.com/2008/10/pumpkin-carving.html
I started my blog because of Prop 8 in California, in protection of marriage, so I don't usually have things like this on it, but this time I did. Enjoy!
-Mariah :)
You are such a great sport. I think the frog legs would have done me in. Chris always says don't knock it until you try it so I guess I would have tried it but...I wouldn't have been happy.
Yuck! Frog legs!! Zach was looking at this post with me and he said, "yuck, who would want to eat frog legs!" He thinks the jack-0-lantern looks cool.
Post a Comment