These are some pictures from Jim's mom's camera of Disneyland. They are kind of random, not in any particular order, but have fun looking at them! I am in a lot more of these, of course, since I wasn't behind the camera.
I'm with you Jen. It sure does make you think of their slogan. Isn't it "The greatest place on earth" I think it is up there somewhere after Home, the Temple, and Pismo Beach. I think you and your (Little)men are so adorable, oh and the big one too.SMILES
3 comments:
Cool pictures - makes me want to go back! - Jen
I'm with you Jen. It sure does make you think of their slogan. Isn't it "The greatest place on earth" I think it is up there somewhere after Home, the Temple, and Pismo Beach. I think you and your (Little)men are so adorable, oh and the big one too.SMILES
Love the pics - especially the one in the rain ponchos.
Post a Comment