I know nobody is suprised to hear about the heat in Phoenix, but it actually was very nice this year. Sunday was our very first day to hit over 100 degrees. It has been so nice to have it be so mild so long into May. The boys are loving getting wet, as usual. It's time to get shade over it soon before the sun makes it a giant hot tub!
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
The heat is here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
good to hear things are going well.
Its fun to see the boys growing.
I think Jacob has a future as a photographer!
It's getting hot here too! Enjoy the pool!
LOL about the flowers. And how fun to have the little hummingbird!
Love all the updated pics. We got over a 100 2 days ago. Now it's nice for a few days and then I'm sure it will go back up. You know how hot it gets in Bakersfield. We've been enjoying swimming as well. Janna Peterson wants that very same airplane teeter toter. We saw it al Costco. Fun!
Happy late birthday!! I hope you had a fabulous day.
We too have had some heat. It was 103+ all last week. However, we are now enjoying a "cold" snap. The temps are in the 70s... we had showers today... it is absolutely beautiful. Don't be too jealous, though; it will be back to 100 within the next few weeks.
Happy birthday, again.
Willow
Small world. my MIL told me today you guys know a good friend of ours JED. He's Jims HT companion. I hear his little boy is cute but I still havent seen him. They come to tx alot so i guess i will get my chance soon. Jed is business partners with Scott - my BIL.
Post a Comment