These park pictures were on the last day of spring break for the boys. We took our neighbor friend with us and went to check out another nearby park that another friend of mine told us about. I love it when the parks have these huge shade structures over them. It makes playing so much more comfortable. You can tell by the pictures that the material still lets some sunlight through, but you can also tell how much shade it really gives to the toys and more importantly....the parents! I sat on the fake grass which was amazingly comfortable and it was so nice. They had so much fun at this one. We will be visiting this one a lot more for sure.
The boys sit in the yellow room alot to play with their legos.
And today, Kevin asked me for a meat and cheese sandwich for lunch. I made it for him and when I was done, he said, "Now, can you cut it into a K for Kevin?" How can you not do a simple request like that? So here he is with his K meat and cheese sandwich!
8 comments:
Too cute!! I love the K sandwich!
How neat to have shade over a playground. Thats cool. Love the hair do. looks great on you.
Pretty ingenious with the K sandwich.
I think they need those shade things in Bako! Pretty cool. Here it would just trap the humidity. YUCK! Glad you had a great day.
I love the covering on the park - that's awesome! And the K sandwich is too cute. :)
Wow! Bakersfield needs a canopy like that. It would probably help the toys not to be so hot as well. Fun!!
I like your hair. It's adorable on you.
My kids have never asked me for a sandwich shaped like the first letter of their name. Creative :)
I'd LOVE to have shade at our parks!!! The fake grass cracks me up!!! THe "K" sandwich is too cute!
What a great idea! Shade for the equipment, SMART! I agree Bakersfield could use them. Glad that's not a problem here ;)
Super "K" I like it.
By the way, Mer, did you hear on my comments on my post that I got my hair cut too? Not as short and cute as yours, but I did get about ten inches cut off. I'll post a picture so you can see it. You always have stylish hair, I love it.
Post a Comment