Thursday, March 27, 2008

Jim's Internship and Easter

Jim's internship has officially started! We're so excited! I took the boys down to the school to take a picture of dad in his room. Yeah!!!!!
There is a duck that has babies at the pond outise of the school every year, so we like to go see them. This year, she had 11 babies! We fed them a little bread and watched them swim around for a few minutes.
After church Easter Sunday, we came home and hunted for some eggs. They had fun, although there weren't many places to hide the eggs. We don't have anywhere outside to hide them, so we tried inside the house.
And last, but certainly not least, Mr. Kevin being his silly self. I'm not sure why he was like this, but it sure made for a cute picture!

8 comments:

The Ledbetter Family said...

We missed you guys this year.
It looks like the kids had a great time hunting for eggs. I'll be sure to show Ethan these pictures.
Take care.
Eddie L

Leasa said...

Congrats on Jim's internship! I'm sure it has been a long road. Glad to see you guys had a good easter. Easter egg hunts are fun no matter where you have them!

Taylor Family said...

Looks like fun! (I think I recognize all the clothes Kevin is wearing, even the socks!)

The Peets said...

Looks like fun! No more surgery tech? Guess its been a while.

Merrimom said...

I miss everyone too! As far as the internship goes, it's still a long road ahead...he's still a surgical tech by day, and an intern by night! Believe me, you'll hear us having a party when it's all over!

Brooke said...

SOunds like you guys are busy!!! Looks like you had a fun easter. Your boys are too cute!

rainstorm said...

A "WOOHOO" for Jim. I'm so happy for you guys.

Sweet ducky pictures.

I like how you think, having your hunt inside. That reminds me of Storm's 11th birthday, we had a terrible storm that closed everything including my husbands work. We hid all of Storm's gifts around the family room and played hot or cold.We had a blast. Your boys sure did hit the mother-load as far as eggs go. Man that is a lot of eggs, LOL.

Lisa Miller said...

Your boys are so cute. I can't believe how big they are. Your little guy was just a baby when you left.
Congrats for Jim!