Jacob went on a 4th grade trip to the Grand Canyon. They had one adult per four children, so I didn't feel as nervous as I thought I would. Jim took Jacob to school at 5 am Friday morning and I was at the school to pick him at at 8:30 pm. I think Jacob did a pretty good job of picture taking with a cheap little camera!
11 comments:
I know exactly how you feel! My kids think I am way too protective and have often made me feel like I'm some sort of neurotic freak, but I have learned that I do what every mama bear does...tries to protect her cubs. I'm glad that Jacob's big adventure went well and that your anxiety over it is gone. Ha Ha! I hate to say it, but it only gets worse the older they get! I sound so like my mom with that one! Ha Ha!
Hey, nice job Jake! I love it. Getting older! BUT, I guess that goes for us all. Love Aunt Brittany
Looks like fun. Its been a LONG time since I have been to the Grand Canyon. Thanks for the pictures.
Jacob did super on the pictures.
What a fun field trip for a 4th grader, sure beats that trips they took us on back then!!!!
what a great photographer he is!! I think he needs a camera!!
What a fun trip!!! I've never been to the Grand Canyon...Now I see what I'm missing.
I'm back to let you know that you have been tagged. Check out my blog for the details.
First, Thanks for your post on my blog. Next, I think he did a great job taking pictures. And finally, you're way braver than me. I don't think I would have let one of my kids go without Dan or I there. I would have been so freaked out. So, Kudos to you. You're very justified in your nervousness. I'm glad it all went well and it looks like he had fun.
I know what you mean - I don't let my kids do anything unless I am right there with them. I even have a hard time leaving them alone with Michael. I am trying to be better about it but it seem like they can get into more trouble the older they get!!!
Looks like fun! I am totally with ya'... I panic the entire time my kids are gone on field trips. T's week at Science Camp nearly killed me, LOL!
Love the pics. Good job!
Storm is turning thirteen in two weeks and I worry about what could happen while he is walking home from school let alone miles and miles away. This is the first year I have let him walk or ride his bike home, and it kills me. Every day from the time school lets out to the time he walks through the front door, this mommy panics, my heart even aches. So I can see your worries are warranted.HUGS My FRIEND
Post a Comment