Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I'm back from the dead....

Well, I was wishing I was dead a few times anyway! I've had quite a few people wanting me to get some pictures up on here. It has been a while for sure. I've been sick, and sick some more and I'm finally feeling better! So here we go with a very long post.....hope you're up for it!
Kevin has been given the opportunity to go to a preschool two days a week and last Tuesday was his first day. He was all excited about it and ready to go!
Jim took Jacob and Brian to the NFL Experience the Friday evening before the Super Bowl. The rest of the pictures are of the fun they had while they were there. The University of Phoenix Stadium where the Super Bowl was played. There was a lady sewing a real NFL football together to show people how it's done. The Vince Lombardi Trophy was on display until the Super Bowl.
They rode on a ferris wheel while taking some pictures. They had a light show on the stadium and it changed colors every few seconds. The XLII are very big, but you can't tell from the pictures.

5 comments:

Jenn said...

My football knowledge is, well, non-existent, but it looks like they had a great time. :D

karen said...

Wow. The boys must have been in heaven. Its neat to be so close to something SSSOOO big that you are able to visit the site and see all the fun stuff to do. My family would have had a blast there.

What will you do with all your alone time now? Right now it will be at least 6 year for me to be "alone" if not longer.

the Jesters Court said...

Glad to hear that the boys had fun with the super bowl stuff. We were sad to miss it. We went(not to the game just the stuff) when it was in AZ the last time, but Camden was a baby.
Sorry to hear you were sick, its going around.
take care!

Tam said...

Okay merri I loved your post and yes I have missed hearing from you.

I am with my sister-in-law... I didn't even know where the superbowl was being played. So you educated me!!! You should feel proud... that doesn't happen very often.

rainstorm said...

WOW! That must have been awesome for your Honey and the boys. I had no idea where it was being held at or who was playing the game. I only learned who they were when my kids simultaneously gave me the skinny, just yesterday. This just tickled me because I'm an adult and I didn't know anything, and here they were telling me all about it. They certainly didn't get the info here at home. Who's a third grade girl talking to, in order to learn such things?LOL