Here is a Christmas present we received from my sister Corinna's family. It is a roller coaster that is really cool! As you can see by Jim's face though, it was quite the ordeal to build. The green part on top is a motor that pulls the cars up on a chain and they whiz down the track to the bottom. It's really fun to watch.
Brian tried to pull his tooth out this morning before school, but it was after school, with a little help from his dad, that finally got it out. He's happy as a lark about it!
14 comments:
Wow! What a monstosity!! Not Brian, the roller coaster of course. That does look like fun!!
How long did it take Jim to get that together. Bet that wont be coming down anytime soon. Congrats to Brian. Josh got his first tooth today at 5 1/2 months.
Wow, I wouldn't have wanted to do that! Way to go Jim!
Brian must be so happy. Coin hasn't lost teeth yet, and he is 6 too! He is dying to get them out!
I don't even know how long it took him to put it together. He worked on it on and off the whole day and didn't finish it until after the boys were in bed and asleep. I would guess at least a total of 4 to 5 hours. It definately won't be coming down for a while!
WOW! is right.You are a brave man Jim. please tell me it came with all the pieces? Once we got two nice gifts for Storm when he was just a little guy and both of them were missing key parts.
First lost tooth, what a day.
Merri, Glad to see your beautiful picture, you did it!
That is a great gift. How unique. I bet no one you know has one like it! Congrats on getting it together.
Is that Shawna James? Jeff's bride?
Yes, It's Shawna James. I'll email you a link to her blog.
Thanks, Merri! I enjoyed seeing Shawna's blog. She has two very cute girls. Jeff and Shawna still look the same. I think that you and your family must have found the fountain of youth, or something.HUGS,
JOYCE
Woooooooooooooow... that's quite.... intense. Glad he's OK! LOL!
Just giving a quick shout out.HAY! I think we both had better get started on a new post, the comments are getting pretty full. Thanks for the visit to my blog. Miss Ya!HUGS
Post a Comment