We kind of made a last minute decision that the boys and I would be able to make a trip to Bakersfield after Christmas. So we packed up and went! We stayed through Sunday the 30th and drove home on Monday the 31st. We had a lot of fun! We played in Grandma Miller's backyard. We brought cousin Ethan with us almost everywhere we went. The boy love digging in her backyard. Check Kevin out jumping off of Grandma's pond bricks. I caught him in mid-air! We also got together for my dad's birthday and the kids had fun playing. On the way out of church Sunday, the boys saw these big leaves on the grass and had to pick some up. They came all the way home with us and are in the backyard! They love collecting things.
5 comments:
Oh my goodness! Where have you been? I didn't even recognize your boys. Where are you guys living now? You bet we can keep in touch this way. I hate talking on the phone and writing is just too much work.
Did you get my blog address from Alice? If so, what is their's? I was at Paulie's house, when Eddie showed me their's and they haven't left a response on my blog, so I have no clue how to get to their blog.
Do you want to know something funny? My dad is the only person who writes me on my blog and his wife's name is Merry. I was very confused by the comment you left on my blog because my dad calls his wife Marrymom. I thought you were her.
Too funny! Yes Ed gave me your blog address. Theirs is http://theledbetters.blogspot.com/.
We are in Phoenix Arizona. Jim is going to school for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine just like he has been working toward, so here we are! We need to exchange email addresses as well. I miss you! My email is merrimom@gmail.com.
Looks like a fun trip. Those are some BIG leaves!
Think-n bout U ;). I will put your e-mail address in my computer. Heck I might as well send you a note so that you can have mine too. C U L8ER, HUGS
Jacob looks so much like you, Merri ....this si not a joke...when he has that green bean on his face like a mustache. I know, it sounds horrible, but look at that picture again. I see so much of you in there...under the green bean! :~)
Post a Comment