Friday, October 19, 2007

The Arizona State Fair

Last Friday, the 12th, we got to go the the fair. If you got there before 7pm, the admission was only $1 for ages 5 and up. So we got in for $4! It was great! Jacob and Brian were able to fill out a book report form about three books they had read, so they got three free rides as well. I didn't take pictures of all of the rides, just a few. So we bought tickets for Kevin to go on a few rides as well. This picture below is the entrance to a building where there were lots of fun activities for kids to do. So here are the boys making potato faces. One area they enjoyed a lot had plastic vegetables that the kids could play with. They could collect a basket full of veggies and take them to the market to trade them in for seeds and a coloring book. They got pumpkin and sunflower seeds.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

That looks like so much fun! Our county fair here is in Feb (I know weird... but we have weird weather here). I miss going in the fall, LOL!

Tam said...

Looks like you all had a great time. I haven't been to the fair since Bakersfield!!! I think we missed the one here this year. Will have to try again next year.