Our ward party was last Saturday at the ball field next to the building. I was volunteering at a booth and by the time I was done with that, I had enough time to take a few pictures and get to our car for trunk-or-treating, so there aren't many pictures from that.
Jim dressed up as Mario, Jacob an Indian, Brian Buzz Lightyear and Kevin a baseball player.
We have met some great people here that live near us and our kids just
love playing together. Both of our husbands are gone on Wednesday
nights, so tonight, we both made some Halloween fun foods and got
together for dinner. She made some pig in a blankets that looked like
mummy fingers and fruit with dip and I made some monster sandwiches. I
got the idea from another friends blog. We had so much fun! Then we went trick-or-treating in our neighborhood together and got way
too much candy. We really didn't go to very many houses. People were
giving hand fulls of candy to the kids. I think it will last us for the
rest of the year!
2 comments:
LOL! Love Jim's costume. Your monster sandwiches turned out really cute! :0)
Looks like you guys had a great time. Our ward party was...okay but your looked great. Michael really wanted to get into a costume this year but his wife just couldn't figure something out for him. Owell I have a year to figure it out now.
Post a Comment