Friday, September 07, 2007

Here's the house!

Okay, here we go! I have some ugly pictures and some good ones. We had a lot of work to do. Pictures are in order of before, during the facelift and the end result.

  The boys thought it was great while we had the mound of carpet and padding in the living room. It was like king of the mountain. Who needs toys anyway? Jim was so proud of himself when he got the laminate flooring in.  
 
   
 
 
You can still see some clutter and things lying around, but it's a heck of a lot better than when we first walked in the door! Yeah! We have our own house!!!

7 comments:

Taylor Family said...

What's up with that dark blue carpet in the whole house? It looks really good, congrats. Jim also did a good job on the laminate flooring. I told you he could do it.

Taylor Family said...

Also, I like the tub in your bathroom. Have you used it yet? I would love to have a tub that I could fit my long legs into...

Tam said...

Wow you have been busy!! I love what you have done with the house though. Isn't it fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Merri- The house is beautiful!!! I can't wait to see it. You have done wonders. I also very much agree the with loving the tub. It is like your own private spa! :) I am so happy for you.

TheJames said...

Wow! You are amazing. You've done a great job. We're still working on boxes!

Jenn said...

Beautiful!! How exciting! And we've had the big jacuzzi tubs in our last two houses and LOOOOVE them (you know... they're usually big enough for 2... LOL!!!)

Anonymous said...

How fun!!! I so enjoyed this. Thank you for sharing and thinking of me. Love all the pictures and your house! Congratulations Jimmy! Love you guys! Aunt Bettina