Friday, August 31, 2007

I'm Back!!!

It's been two months since I posted here, with our trip to California and moving all summer. So I'm back! We never did find the cord to our camera, so I ended up having to buy another one. So, finally, here are some pictures. This post will be of the trip to CA. I will get some pictures of our new place up on here, but I need to take a few more, so that will come next time.


Here are Jacob and Brian lounging on Grandpa Miller's nice big chair.

We visited my good friend Karla one day and it was such a nice afternoon, we went to a park! Imagine that, going to a park in July! Unheard of in Phoenix! This is Jacob and Karla's son, Jaron.

Brian inside of this rope, spider-web thing.

Jacob showing off his muscles

We got to pet some animals while visiting Grandma Miller.





We went to a park with Grandma Miller too!


Follow the leader

JAMES FAMILY REUNION !!!!!!!

Jim brought some paintball equipment to the reunion and some of the family went down to the lake bed by Lake Isabella and played for a few hours.

This is a geneology chart that my Dad and Mom brought to the reunion. Cool!

Here we are! I'm counting quickly off of the top of my head, so I may be a tad wrong, but I think we were minus 7 family members and we had two girls with us, one living with one of my brothers family and one with one of my sisters family. These two girls helped us out by taking lots of these family pictures.


We also celebrated my Dad and Mom's 50th Wedding Anniversary!

I spy pirates.....Arg

Each person made a quilt square for this wall quilt that we tied together.

I just had to show you this dirty face Kevin. I thought it was cute.

3 comments:

karen said...

Wow. What a great family. I thought is was big when we were growing up. Is that Alice's Daughter sitting next to her. She looks just like Alice in high school.

Merrimom said...

Yes, that's Alice's oldest, Alyssa and she does look just like Alice did. Crazy, eh? How are you doing? I looked at your blog, but didn't leave any comments yet.

Jenn said...

Wow, everyone is so... old! I mean that in a good way, LOL. It seems like just a few weeks ago we were all dancing at your Sweet 16, LOL!