Another school year is upon us. The boys have been in school since the 8th of August, I just have not been on the computer much. So here are a few August pictures.
We've got Brian and Kevin on their first day of school at Village Vista Elementary and Jacob on his first day of school at Paradise Valley High School.
| Also, Jim and I celebrated our 16th anniversary on August 10th. We went to an Arizona Diamondbacks game and enjoyed our time together there. |
![]() |
.jpg)
.jpg)
4 comments:
Merri: Do you live in the Phoenix Mission area. We have a young friend who is going to report to the Phoenix Arizona mission some time toward the end of September. His name is Cory Maxey (Elder Maxey). He is a really great kid so I hope you get to have him in your ward.
I have been so impressed with how well you are doing after your back surgery. I have a student here whose little granddaughter has had the similar surgery to your's but she has soft bones and so it hasn't worked as well. I showed her the pix of your before and after and shared the video you posted and she was going to take them to her daughter. Happy Anniversary to the two of you. 16 years is amazing. I can't believe it has been that long. Just wait till you can look back 40 years..it's quite a view. I love your blog
Sis. Strain
Wow, love the anniversary picture, and what jacob in high school how can that be?
Jacob is not in high school I cannot believe it. Hope you guys are liking your new place. We moved yesterday and are exhausted. You know how we feel. We miss you guys.
Sis. Strain, yes, we live in the Phoenix Mission area. It is so big... the chances of us meeting Elder Maxey are probably slim. I will try to remember his name and let him know that I know you if we do get to meet him.
I am sorry to hear about your student's granddaughter and that her bones are so soft. I hope that she isn't in too much pain. Thanks for your comment. Love ya!
Post a Comment