Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Last week was busy!

Last week we attended Jacob's 8th grade promotion on Wednesday. It was so crowded and we couldn't hear well, but it was great to be there and see him get promoted to high school. EEK!
 
 
 
 Jim and I are so proud of Jacob!
 
 When we got home, I got a better picture of the certificate and then we had a few friends over for a graduation cupcake.
 
 
 Grandma Miller and Jacob worked hard to make these cute cupcakes!
 Oh, and my birthday was the same day.
 The very next night, we went to church for Cub Scout Pack Meeting. Kevin received his first beltloop, for Physical Fitness.
 It was a big night for Brian. He finished up Cub Scouts and received his Arrow of Light.
 He pinned the mother's pin on me. I have 14 now!
 
 Then he crossed over the bridge from Cub Scouts to Boy Scouts. My boys are growing up so fast!
 
 
 
In other news, Kevin was given some Zinnia flower seeds from someone. It was sometime while I was down and out of it from the surgery. I didn't know anything about it, but he planted those seeds and watered them himself and all of a sudden, here we see the plants growing. So I had to get a picture of Kevin with his flowers he planted and nurtured all by himself!
 Jim has also been very busy. A few weeks ago, he had a meeting with the owner of a business that was willing to let him start to practice Acupuncture in one of his rooms for a very low fee.  His boss at the hospital allowed a change for him to work four 10 hour shifts so he could have one day a week to start his practice. Here is the front of the building and also Jim with Jacob in front of the gate he goes through to get to the room he will use.
 
 And last, but not least, a picture of the handsome boys before church on Sunday.

No comments: