| Merri's before surgery picture. |
Merri after surgery, and a few inches taller!
In between dressing changes they let us get a picture of
the incision. Merri came home yesterday. She had a rough
time because of the bumpy ride home. She was exhausted
and in pain. After a rough night she woke up feeling much
better and has been mostly awake all day.
4 comments:
Sorry it's rough right now, but it sounds like it's going to be SO worth it!
Merri I am soo glad I got to be there for you... You did great, you look awesome.. and I know your pain is going away soon! I love you!
Holy cow! Merri, I am so excited for you new start! I hope your healing can be swift! Love you!
Wow, what a difference! I hope you recover well from the surgery! You're in our prayers. :)
Post a Comment