My sister Pamela put together the before and after pictures here and the x-rays. Thanks Pamela!
I'm not quite sure what to say about this. It is really interesting to look at. I have a waist! I put a sticky note on our door to measure my height before and after surgery. Before surgery, I was 5' 4 3/4" and for now, I measured at 5' 6 7/8" and will probably be 5' 7" as soon as I can stand up straight. Crazy!
I'm not quite sure what to say about this. It is really interesting to look at. I have a waist! I put a sticky note on our door to measure my height before and after surgery. Before surgery, I was 5' 4 3/4" and for now, I measured at 5' 6 7/8" and will probably be 5' 7" as soon as I can stand up straight. Crazy!

2 comments:
Wow! That's exciting! Interesting to gain a couple of inches like that!
Wow, that is absolutely amazing!
(I still want to be your modeling manager... :P)
Post a Comment