Thursday, March 15, 2012

Pack Meeting

Last night was the last pack meeting I'll go to for a little while.  I got to see Kevin get his first award, The Bobcat, and he pinned the Mother's Pin on me.
 Brian has been busy trying to earn the rest of his badges he needed so he could earn his Webelos Badge.  He has a little bit more to do so he can earn his Arrow of Light before his birthday in June.  He has one more thing to finish up before he earns his Webelos Badge, but our incredible leaders decided to award it to him this time since I would probably not make it to see him get it at the next pack meeting.  Not to worry, he will get it done before I'm down. So he got to pin the Webelos Mother's Pin on me.
 Once we got home, I took a quick picture of them with their awards. Kevin is holding his Bobcat patch.
 Brian is showing his activity badges on his Colors and his Webelos Badge.  We are so proud of our Scouts!

1 comment:

Pam said...

Yay! Good job boys! :)