When attempting to take more pictures of the family and what we are doing, make sure to hold on tightly to the camera. Here's what happened. Jim was given 5 tickets to an indoor football game. It's called Arena Football. We went Saturday evening and it was really fun to watch! Jacob took a whole bunch of pictures and I took a few also. After a while, the batteries died, so into the bag it went. When leaving the game, Jim picked up the bag and off we went. He took Brian and Kevin onto the field to have a player autograph the book they give you at the front door. I figured I'd turn on the camera and hopefully have enough juice to take one picture of them down there. So into the bag my hand goes. Didn't feel it. Felt some more. Nope, not feeling it. Look in the bag, move things around. Nope, not there. Frantically opening every compartment searching for it. It is not in the bag. I get Jim's attention and use body language to imitate taking a picture wanting to know if he has the camera in his shorts pocket. He proceeds to get out his cell phone to take a picture. I shake my head NO and again imitate taking a picture. He feels around in his pockets and shakes his head no. He comes to the edge and I tell him Jacob and I will hurry back up to the nosebleed section we sat in to look around. So we go up the three flights of stairs to the top only to find the doors closed and locked. I decide to try the door again, and it opened. Weird. There stands a security lady and I tell her my dilemma and ask if I can go to where we sat to look for a minute. Sure. So we all go and wouldn't you know it.... it's no where to be found. I told Jacob that I didn't expect to find it. Someone who saw it scored a nice camera. We met back up with Jim and the other two, checked with the security team to see if anyone turned it in, got the phone number to the lost and found and went on our way home. Well, it was several years old anyway. We need a camera, so we did our homework and went to the store to try some out. We found one we like that is much better than the one we lost, so we got it. I've played with it a little bit and here are a few pictures from messing around. I had fun photographing the moon and took a quick picture of our living room.
So there you have it, just a few pictures we snapped. I have a lot of learning about the camera to do. It has a long strap that I can put around my neck, so you can bet that camera won't be leaving my neck when we are out and about.
No comments:
Post a Comment