We have a visitor in the house
And the boys couldn't be happier!
Now, we have never owned a dog. In fact, the only things we've ever owned were some goldfish and a turtle for a while. So this is new ground for us. Our neighbor had to go into the hospital, so she asked us to just go let her dog out of the kennel twice a day to go to the bathroom. This was Thursday evening, the 9th of December. Well, Saturday when she wasn't home yet, I called her and she was pretty sick. They weren't letting her go yet. We decided that Polly should just come over. It would be easier to take care of her here. She was so excited to have human contact! The boys are in heaven. She has been our house guest for a week now and I'm afraid the boys are attached to her. I don't know what we're going to do when she has to go back home. I guess we'll just deal with it when the day comes. Isn't she cute?
2 comments:
How fun for the boys. :)
Hmmm... Perhaps after your guest leaves, you should consider adopting from the pound? If you get a mature animal (rather than puppy) you don't have to deal with potty training or any of that. Plus you are helping an animal in need. Puppies are in much demand. Older dogs are less adoptable, but often a better option for families... <3 stephanie
Post a Comment