Tuesday, October 19, 2010

It's October?

I can't believe it's October already! We have been busy with every day life things and I don't get to taking many pictures of things we do anymore. Here are a few things that have happened over the last month and a half. The boys carved faces out of an apple so we could make Shrunken heads for Halloween.
They dried for about 2 weeks and here are the finished products. It's fun to see how different they each are, just like our boys.... This first one is Brian's head, the second one is Kevin's head, and the third is Jacob's head. They had a lot of fun making these.
A few weeks ago, Jacob went on an overnight camp out with the scouts. Jim was able to go with him and took a few pictures.
We also went to a pack meeting where Brian earned two belt loops and two patches from the Cub Scout camp he went to in the summer. We sure are proud of our boys and that they are doing so well in scouting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, I thought the first picture was of Jacob and Brian, BUT IT'S NOT>>>> wow they are getting so big. I miss you guys!

Love Karla

Jenn said...

The heads look really fun! Congrats on the awards! Way to go!!