This last Friday evening, we got 5 free tickets to the Diamondbacks game. Jacob wanted to take some pictures, so the first lucky subject was me. I had him hand me the camera so I could return the favor......the 2nd picture is much cuter!
After we sat for a while and watched the game, the boys were ready for a walk. We went to the kids area and they each batted.
After that, we went to sit back down for the rest of the game.
The Diamondbacks won that game. It didn't look good until the 9th inning when they got two runs in and tied up the game. At the bottom of the 10th inning, they scored again and won, 4 to 3. We stayed late and watched the post-game fireworks show. It was fun to see it from inside the stadium. Other than being up way too late, it was a great night!
2 comments:
There is nothing better than baseball in the summer! I am just a little jealous!
Looks like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment