
The warm weather has begun! We are gearing up for the high heat and making plans for the summer weeks. Last week and this week has included swim lessons. The past two summers have been busy with other things, so I never had the boys enrolled in lessons. So I did it right away this year. They love it and I'm sure we'll be in the water a lot, like always.

Thursday night included Pack Meeting where Brian was awarded his Wolf patch, Conservation Award, Leave No Trace award, some arrows and some beads, a belt loop and a pin. He has been working hard and is looking forward to starting with the Bear Book. We'll be doing some things this summer with that I'm sure. I've got another Wolf Mother's pin on my ribbon!

He is turning 9 this Saturday, so we have plans for a giant cookie and some ice cream then. What a boy...... we sure are proud of our Brian and all that he does. Way to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment