Monday, February 15, 2010

February

I just LOVE this picture that Jim took of the moon. It was the last week of January and he set up the telescope for the boys and got this fabulous picture of it through the telescope! I want to print it out and frame it!
Our Blue and Gold banquet was this past Wednesday. 100 years of scouting! Brian received a few awards.
Last Saturday, we made our annual trip to the snow. It was really deep, really wet snow. The boys lasted about 40 minutes before heading back to the car to put on dry clothes, but we had a lot of fun!

2 comments:

Jen said...

That picture of the moon is amazing! Happy birthday to Kevin!

Lisa said...

I'm so jealous you got to go to the snow! We had originally planned to go over President's Day weekend, until a certain somebody had to have a sinus surgery :)

By the way, love the monkey cake!!