
This morning before going into work, I went to the kids school because we got a note that Kevin was chosen as student of the month for his class. He was so excited to have a donut and a capri sun. All of the kids that were chosen got a certificate and some coupons for some restaurants. I was really happy that he got this so early in the year. Just between you and I, I was a little worried about Kevin this year. He is really well behaved, most of the time, but there are times that I wonder if he's just going to have a meltdown. There is not much reasoning you can do with him when he gets like that. Here at home, I can just send him to his bed until he settles down. But I must be worrying too much. He is getting nothing but praises from his teacher and I sure hope he keeps it up. Anyways, here he is with his sticky donut hand and his certificate.

Our next door neighbors got student of the month this month too! So here they are with Kevin afterward. I love these kids! We love having these neighbors right across the street. Kevin still has that sticky hand up in the air. Hope he washed his hands before going back to class!
4 comments:
BIG congratulations to him!
Anneliese is my drama queen, who breaks down over EVERY. LITTLE. THING. but she's in the 3rd grade now, and I've never heard anything but high praise from any of her teachers. Funny how they behave totally differently at school (though I seem to recall doing the same thing).
We love living next to you guys too! Great kiddo's and a great family!
Kevin, congratulations!! We love you. Nonno and Nonni
Congrats, Kevin! :)
Post a Comment