I realize that I'm way behind on keeping everyone up to date. The old desktop computer in the kitchen, which I use, isn't capable of having pictures on it, so we upload our pictures onto the laptop. Jim uses his laptop for school, and I just don't get on it much, so I don't get pictures on here as often as I'd like to anymore. I'll have to make a goal to change that. So since school started back up, we've been constantly on the move it seems. I'm still trying to get used to this working mom thing and having time to do things I used to do in the daytime. I don't really feel like I'll ever get used to it! I'm just plain pooped. I love my job though, so that is good. Anyway, Jim is so busy with school. He is just exhausted most of the time. We are sure hoping that he can finish it all up next year. Jacob is winding down on his Webelos and he will earn that badge and his Arrow of Light next month. We are looking forward to that. He is doing well in school, with A's in everything but math. Poor guy takes after his mama. He's supposed to ask his teacher for some extra help there. We'll see how that goes. Brian is working on his Wolf. He is also doing really well in school, all A's and B's. Kevin is excelling in Kindergarten. We are so proud of our boys.
It's State Fair time again. The first day of the fair was last Friday. It was $1 to get in, so I went with the boys. A man came up to me as I was in line with the boys and had a row of tickets in his hand. He told me that he had bought tickets for his family he was meeting there. They had just called him and were already inside, so he just wanted to give someone his tickets. I tried to give him $4 for them and he wouldn't let me, so we got in for free. I love free! The boys and I headed for the customer service booth where they turned in three book reports for 3 free rides. Again, I love free! As you can tell by the pictures, they also love free. We had a fun night.
It's State Fair time again. The first day of the fair was last Friday. It was $1 to get in, so I went with the boys. A man came up to me as I was in line with the boys and had a row of tickets in his hand. He told me that he had bought tickets for his family he was meeting there. They had just called him and were already inside, so he just wanted to give someone his tickets. I tried to give him $4 for them and he wouldn't let me, so we got in for free. I love free! The boys and I headed for the customer service booth where they turned in three book reports for 3 free rides. Again, I love free! As you can tell by the pictures, they also love free. We had a fun night.
1 comment:
So Cool! Looks like they had a blast!!
Post a Comment