After my last follow-up appointment, if you remember, Dr. Pivonka told me that SpineCor had these shorts approved for adults to use instead of the plastic base with the snaps and said it would be a lot more comfortable to wear. Boy, he wasn't kidding! It is so much nicer to wear! I can lift my legs up, sit on the floor, sit for longer periods of time and it's nice to just velcro myself together rather than snaps. I love it!

Last year, we had Kevin in a playschool program at a high school nearby. They called me this year and he went back to it for a few weeks. Thursday night, the high school students that ran the class held a little graduation for the kids. It was pretty cute. The students made the kids these little caps and gowns.

Daddy told him to raise his hands and say, "yeah!" when he was done. So funny!

This last Wednesday evening, the boys got awards at the Pack meeting. Jacob got two more awards this time. Way to go!

Last Saturday, we had tickets to go to the Diamondbacks baseball game. We stayed until the top of the 9th inning. That is our newest record for the length of time spent at a game with the boys! Look at Jacob's hands.... he was really wanting someone to score.

It has been a nice May so far, but there will be a lot more excitement to report in the weeks ahead...... we're pretty excited about the China trip!
7 comments:
Hello Miss Belcher:
You are so brave to show your skinny self on this blog...I'm so happy the brace is helping--tender mercies!
Your boys are so cute. I have a particular soft spot for Brian who I've had in Primary a lot lately. He is such a sweetie.
Happy Birthday this week and have a blast on your trip!
You rock that awesome, back-helping hotty pants contraption!! I am so thrilled it is helping relieve pain you have had to deal with for far too long!!!!
Love your cuties, glad you had fun with preschool and baseball!!
Yeah... the short sure look a lot more comfortable than some of those other pictures. :) I'm glad...
Hey Merri,
I am so glad things are going well and you are starting to feel better. And YEAH for summer starting. Although I saw on the news last night that you were 105 so maybe summer started a long time ago!!!
You know Michael's parents are in Hong Kong - if you want to look them up for a tour let me know and I will send you their email.
Ooooolala...... Only you could make a that look good!!!! Don't you love baseball? There is something so american about it! I hope you have a blast in China!!!
Looks like all you need are some wires and your ready to walk the trapeeze. Glad its all working for you Merri!!! Happy early birthday!!!
That's quite the get-up, but I'm glad it's more comfortable than the previous one! Cute about the graduation and WOO for Scouting awards!!
Post a Comment