Last year, Jim's work gave the employees tickets to a seasonal theme park. It's basically like a fair. So we got our tickets for it again this year and here we are at Santa's Theme Park! You'll see us in coats, which is rare here in Phoenix. It was a little chilly that night. This first picture isn't really great. It was too dark, so we tried to lighten it up so you could see Kevin and I sitting down there on the bench. Jim took this picture while he, Jacob and Brian were up in the farris wheel. Kevin was a bit scared to go in it, so I sat down at the bottom and waited with him.
Along the pathway were a lot of these little stops to see cute holiday things. These ones were some elves making cookies.
1 comment:
I remember you talking about this last year - and seeing it from the freeway when we drove from your place down to my cousin's reception. Looks like lots of fun!
Post a Comment