Sunday, August 13, 2017

Family Pictures

A lot has been happening and I have not made time to sit and write about it. Since my last post, Jim and I went on a Mexican Riviera cruise for our 20th Wedding Anniversary, and it was so nice to just not have a schedule and not have to worry about anything. We both needed to relax. We met a great couple that we hit it off with and really enjoyed their company over a few days.
Jim is working at the Mayo Clinic four days a week and practicing Acupuncture one day a week. I got a promotion at work and I am now working full time in the payroll department. I really like it a lot! Jacob went to community college and finished his first year in May. He has been working this last year and saving up for a mission. We just sent Jacob off on his mission and I am going to document that on a different blog. Brian is just starting his Junior year in high school and his passion is still playing the saxophone. Kevin is starting 8th grade and he really likes playing games with friends online. 
 

We just had some family pictures taken by a wonderful friend so I wanted to share a few of our favorites on here.




















No comments: