Wednesday, February 13, 2013

10 months post surgery!

I needed to look back in my archives for my before/after x-ray and noticed that I did not get the clearest picture on here. Since this is my journal of sorts, I need to get it on here for my posterity. This after x-ray is from my 6 month post surgery appointment. It's been 10 months now!
Now that I am feeling better, I've been getting on the elliptical and trying to take walks more often. I've got to loose the weight I put on from lying around for the most part of 6 months. I can fit more food in my stomach now, and I've got to be careful about that. Yikes! Maybe it's just that I feel better, so I have an appetite, I don't know. I've noticed another thing. I can really fill my lungs now. I performed last Sunday for the 2nd time since surgery and I can't believe the difference in my ability to sing and belt it out when I need to sing Forte. It's very exciting! I love to sing!

1 comment:

Mariah :) said...

I'm so glad you're feeling so much better!

Love you!