My
awesome co-worker came up with this title and I thought it was very fitting. The surgical technique is called the Crandall Method, after the doctor who developed it, Dr. Dennis Crandall. I will probably
always call it my backotomy, just for fun. :)
Jim and I have watched a television show called Warehouse 13. The main characters find strange artifacts that cause problems and take them to a giant warehouse that is operated by the government secretly. There was an episode that had a metal spine that attached itself to a persons back. Since this is what the hardware for the surgery looks like..
Jim and I have watched a television show called Warehouse 13. The main characters find strange artifacts that cause problems and take them to a giant warehouse that is operated by the government secretly. There was an episode that had a metal spine that attached itself to a persons back. Since this is what the hardware for the surgery looks like..
...this is the image I see in my mind from that show. See the similarities? I have to joke about it a little bit!
2 comments:
Well, good luck on your backotomy! ;)
I was thinking it would be more cool to have the kind that Dr. Octopus had in Spiderman...at least then you would have extra arms which could be useful for doing house chores. :)
Post a Comment