I have never taken the pictures off of my cell phone, until this morning. This top photo of the boys on a rock climbing wall has got to be from early 2010. Below, the boys got some donuts for their A's on their report cards last school year. I love these snapshots. Cute, silly boys.
The photo at a Diamondbacks game was just last month.
At the beginning of September, we went to a Children's Museum with some neighbors. Jacob and our neighbor Jason found some huge basketball shoes they had for people to try on.
Brian put on a pair that were so heavy, he couldn't even hold his own leg up to show me!
The last photo I wanted to share is a sign that was put up at my work last week. We are having a potluck on Monday and our front desk lady made a sign listing some reasons we are going to celebrate. Jim's graduation made the list and I just laughed. Looks like I get a fun lunch on Monday!












2 comments:
Great pictures! Thanks for sharing!
:D
That's quite the rock climbing wall!!
Post a Comment