Happy 12th Birthday Jacob! What? Really? Jim and I have a 12 year old on our hands. Luckily, he is a great kid. I just can't believe that he's already 12...... why does the time seem to go by so darn fast?
We took Jacob and 5 friends to a place called Wazee's World to play laser tag. Five games of laser tag. They LOVED it!
5 comments:
I like the cake! Very cute!
Um awesome!!! What an awesome birthday!!! your cake is amazing! Love you Merri- you are incredible.
Cake is awesome! I'm going to have a 12 year old in a few months too and can't wait for the built in babysitting!!!
So fun! I love the birthday cake! Pretty awesome parents! I love what Brian did to his pumpkin too! You have great boys!
That cake is genious! What a fun idea! You are a good mom to some good boys :)
Post a Comment