Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Rain, Rain, don't go away......

Now, I realize that some of you are going to think this is just gross and wrong, but it's nothing that can't be washed off in the shower. I want the boys to remember fun things and they thought playing in the rain was so great! We usually have a few decent storms, but the monsoon season this year has been pretty unproductive here on the west side of Phoenix. A few weeks ago we had a great storm roll through that didn't have any lightning so we let the boys out in the street. Our neighbors joined us, and they all had a ball.
These were taken near the end of the storm and the street is completely flooded. Lightning came soon after so in the house and to the shower we went! They really had a great time.

4 comments:

The Queen Bee said...

I let my kids play in the rain when it's not dangerous too! C thinks splashing in puddles is the best. Looks like a blast.

Jaimee said...

I think every normal kid has done this. They look like they had a blast. It made me wish I were a kid again.

Jenny said...

Holy cow!!! That was a good storm! Looks like fun! You are a good Mommy!

Karlita said...

Looks like they had fun..... I miss you guys