Friday, April 23, 2010

Scouting awards

We had a Court of Honor on Tuesday night where Jacob received his Tenderfoot. I got a lovely Mother's Pin from my little Tenderfoot. Oh wait, he's not so little anymore....look at how fast he is catching up to me! This picture really put it into perspective for me, just how big my little Jacob is getting. He'll be getting his Eagle before I know it!
Thursday night was the Cub Scout Pack meeting where Brian received a roller skating belt loop and a yellow bead. He is almost done completing his Wolf so soon he'll be receiving those awards that come with that.
Jim was able to take the boys to our ward's Father/Son overnight campout. This is the first time ever he has been able to do this since he's been in school for.....lets see......forever?! It seems like that sometimes. So here I sit, at home, alone tonight in an incredibly quiet house. It's very strange really. They'll be home tomorrow afternoon. I'll find tons of things to do, right? Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Congrats to them both!! WOO HOO! That's really exciting. :)