
Jacob moved on to Boy Scouts in December after finishing up Webelos and receiving his Arrow of Light award. He wanted to display all of his awards and belt loops from his Cub Scout years. So we bought a shadow box and I stitched the awards on and he pinned the pins in there where he wanted them. Well, it got put aside for the holidays and we ( I ) kind of forgot about it until I got a reminder by Laurie, my awesome sister-in-law, asking for ideas of how we displayed Jacob's Arrow of Light award. So Jacob and I pulled it back out and finished it up by gluing on the belt loops. So here is the finished product which will be displayed somewhere on a wall in the house. Yeah Jacob!
1 comment:
That is cool - it will especially look awesome when you have three of them hanging up! Spencer got his first patch at the Blue & Gold Banquet (he turns 8 in September) and I just became Cub Scout Master (a little strange since I don't know much about Cubs) but I am starting to look for any Cub related ideas I can get. Thanks!
Post a Comment