Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Brian's baptism & family visits

We had family come to visit this past weekend and we had a wonderful time. My dad and mom came as well as Jim's mom and Tim. Brian chose to be baptized and Saturday was the day. In the morning, we went out to the site where a new Temple will be built and had a picture taken there. We'll go out again when construction starts and take another picture so we can see it starting to go up.
When we got home, we barbecued hamburgers and hot dogs while the boys swam.
I brought my sister Alice's son back home with me when I came back from Bakersfield, so we took a picture of the boys with their cousin before he left to go back home with my dad and mom.
Monday after the other parents got on their way home, Brenda and I took the boys to the Mesa Temple to take some pictures. We had a nice, relaxing time.
Brian lives on this bouncy ball. Brenda got this great picture of him bouncing as high as he can go. What a ham!

4 comments:

The Moore Family said...

I LOVE Brian. I am so sad I wasn't able to make it to his big day. I hope he knows how much I adore him. HE is the BEST most LOVABLE kid EVER!!!

Mariah :) said...

I'm so happy for Brian! :)

He's a pretty impressive bouncer, too.

-Mariah :)

Jessica said...

Wow, he gets pretty high! Balls are the best-- Hours of creative fun!

Jenn said...

That looks like so much fun. I'm glad you're doing well, although the sweating sounds miserable!