Monday, January 26, 2009

My Jim

I love this guy!


7 comments:

rainstorm said...

Isn't he great? You just can't help but laugh ;)

MER, Thanks for making an order on my Scentsy site, I didn't even see it until today. I'm constantly learning more on how the site works. I can only assume that you already have a Scentsy pot, right? How were you introduced to Scentsy? It must be someone in Utah ;)

The Moore Family said...

How could you not?

Merrimom said...

Joyce,
Jim got me a Scentsy pot almost 3 years ago, but not from anyone in Utah! A friend of ours had her own business going. I hope I picked out some good scents.

Mariah :) said...

Yay for Uncle Jim!

-Mariah :)

rainstorm said...

You were the first to order online, for me. I don't even know how you did that. Did you put in your card info? If so have you gotten your stuff yet? Basically I need to know if I need to do something more. I don't want you waiting for ever to get your fun scents ;)HUGS, JOYCE

Merrimom said...

Joyce,
Yes, from your blog I went to your new scentsy website and ordered using our bank card. The money hasn't cleared my bank yet but I can let you know when it does. I'm sure they won't ship until it clears. Thanks!

rainstorm said...

Mer, did you ever get your stuff? I wonder if you'll ever read this, because it is an older post. HUGS