Monday, December 24, 2007

Our pre-Christmas activities

Gingerbread man making time. The boys had a lot of fun cutting the dough with the cookie cutters. Sorry about the underpants shots.... they all got undressed when they saw me pull out the flour.


Today, we drove up near Flagstaff to play in the snow. We had a great time sledding, building snowmen, snowballs and we found some ice to slide on too!
Kevin wanted to taste the snow. He put it in his mouth and spit it right back out.





Then, the paintball gun came out to shoot the snowman. I didn't get a before picture of the snowman, but here are the after pictures.



4 comments:

Jenn said...

The snow looks like a lot of fun. I'm not a fan of snow, but the kids always get such a kick out of it. :)

Nikki said...

Oh boy! We're going to Flag tomorrow, I better not show this to Mike. he'll get some ideas of what to do to our snowman, and unfortunately our girls probably just wouldn't understand!!

karen said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun. I wish I had to go somewhere else to find snow... Hope you had a great christmas. HAve a even better new year.

Tam said...

Don't you just love the snow! We have a little less then a foot out there now. And I can't keep K from eating it!!