We had a fun weekend. My dad and mom came and stayed for the week, and I forgot to take any pictures. But got out the camera for Saturday. My dad played mini pool with Jacob and Ethan, my sister Alice and Eddie's son.
Alice and Eddie's girls wanted to sew and stuff something, so Brian, (being a show off for any lady) had to show off for them and stuff himself!
Jacob and Ethan playing a game of pool together.
The rest of the pictures are at the baptism.

Oops! I got caught cleaning up Kevin's nose while he was asleep!


This is Sunday, before church.
We had a wonderful time visiting with our family. Love you all!!!
2 comments:
Congratulations to him! I didn't realize it was this w/e. And LOL - your dad looks exactly the same as always! :0)
Wow! It's amazing, your parent's haven't really changed a bit! ;o) Congrats to Jacob! You must be really proud.
Post a Comment