






We went to the snow up north about an hour and a half away the day after Christmas. As you can see, we don't have coats on. The air felt great and there was no breeze, so the only thing that got cold was our hands.



There wasn't a whole lot of snow, but enough to play in for a while. We made a snow man, and even found a sled like piece of plastic that someone had left behind, so we each took a turn sliding down a small hill. Yes, even I went down... don't laugh too hard at me!
2 comments:
I won't laugh at you going down the hill; the snowman on the otherhand, that I will laugh at. Actually, it looks like you all had a really great time! Love to all, Jeanna
LOL! Cute! I am SOOOOOOOOO snow-phobic. Sad for a native Utahn, but true!!
Post a Comment